Stop worrying about what could tomorrow bring and start living your life for the now. Get out of your comfort zone and don’t be afraid to be embarrassed or to have your secrets revealed by your friends. Give yourself permission to engage yourself and your friends into fun activities, be it going to a bar for a couple of drinks or playing social games, such as the ever-popular Never Have I Ever game. A teen-like game of this kind in your life is what will bring you more of it, wrapped up in hours of awkwardness, embarrassment, entertainment and lots of laughter.
Never Have I Ever is one of the most popular classical games for getting to know people, but is far cry from any other teenager’s game. It is equally fun to play with people you recently met or people you’ve known for most of your life and call good friends. Never Have I Ever questions have the potential to reveal not only yours, but also your best friend’s deepest secrets and truths they’ve been trying to keep aside from your friendship, which may even force you to re-evaluate it. Along with the possibility to lose a fair share of your dignity, these two are the only “threats” of playing the Never Have I Ever game. Let’s learn more about the bright side.
This classic game has been played at all sorts of parties: baby showers, bridal showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties, graduation parties and more. Since it has proven itself to be a fun, versatile and an appropriate game for many different parties, the Never Have I Ever game has become one of the most popular party-themes. Everyone has spent lots of entertaining hours asking and answering never have I ever questions. Too personal, too intimate, too revealing, too embarrassing, too awkward, too interesting questions or no questions at all – this is the main rule.
Never Have I Ever is as simple as asking and answering typical questions, except you won’t be asking or answering typical questions. It can be played by small or large groups of people, either way, the fun is guaranteed. Before I help you put a few great have I ever questions under your belt for your next gathering, first I need to make sure that you’re familiar with the rules.
How to Play Never Have I Ever
Before you start, I strongly recommend you to rule out topics that may cause some of the players to fight or leave. It would be great if you all agree to avoid legal issues, sexual and financial topics or some other game-threatening topics. Once the game begins, it’s too late to rule out a topic or add a rule.
To start off, all players should be seated (preferably in a circle), with one player standing in the middle of the circle and saying something they’ve never done. For example, “Never have I ever watched the stars with someone else”. Then, in turns, every person of the group says if they’ve done it or not. Anyone who has watched the stars with someone else must find a new chair. The player who fails to find a chair must stand in the middle of the group and ask the next question. Every player starts with a total of 10 points, but for every positive answer to a never have I ever question, they get 1 point deducted. The player who will finish the game with most points is the winner.
The Most Popular Version of Never Have I Ever
People say that alcohol makes everything better and that seems absolutely true when it comes to the Never Have I Ever game. Playing the drinking version of Never Have I Ever is pretty much the same, except when players have done what the player who asked a never have I ever question, instead of looking for a new chair, they must drink. If no player takes a drink, then the player who asked the question drinks. The winner of this version would be the one who would NOT get drunk. The winner is also the most likely player to remember most of their friends’ awkward, dirty and embarrassing secrets, which is a prize by itself.
Never Have I Ever Questions
The following never have I ever questions promise to boost your friendship, help you to get to know each other better and have a night to remember. I’ve included questions of all sorts, so everyone can find inspiration and be better prepared for the next game of never have I ever questions.
- Never have I ever wore two different shoes to work.
- Never have I ever petted a wild animal.
- Never have I ever made an appearance on a stage.
- Never have I ever driven in a cabriolet.
- Never have I ever broken a neighbor’s window.
- Never have I ever been to a pedicurist.
- Never have I ever been to a singing audition.
- Never have I ever watched Star Wars.
- Never have I ever won a bet in my life.
- Never have I ever been drunk.
- Never have I ever posted a quote-status on Facebook.
- Never have I ever traveled by boat.
- Never have I ever talked with someone on the phone for more than an hour.
- Never have I ever had a failed first date.
- Never have I ever worn a T-shirt inside-out.
- Never have I ever won a game of Never Have I Ever questions.
- Never have I ever made a prank call to a random person.
- Never have I ever watched the series F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
- Never have I ever had more than 5 bottles of beer in a single night.
- Never have I ever been into a fist fight.
- Never have I ever taken a nap on the beach.
- Never have I ever added someone as a friend on Facebook and immediately regretted it.
- Never have I ever dyed my hair.
- Never have I ever fallen asleep with the laptop on my stomach.
- Never have I ever been on a strict diet regimen.
- Never have I ever had a drink coming out of my nose while laughing hard.
- Never have I ever stolen sweets from a market.
- Never have I ever pressured someone to do something they don’t want to.
- Never have I ever ignored a phone call from someone.
- Never have I ever created a fake profile so I can like my social profiles.