Having a few random questions somewhere in the back of your mind can come in handy in a variety of situations. Whether you’re meeting a new friend, you’re on a date or you’re spending some family time, sometimes communication gets hard and we run out of things to say. Despite the simple communication concept of asking and answering questions, we’ve all hit a snag at some point. Desperately forcing our brain to come up with a good question to end the awkward silence, yet we end up saying “What’s your full name?”.
I can’t say what’s worse: asking silly questions such as “Do you like the weather outside” or being caught up in a what seems to be a never-ending awkward moment. However, what I definitely think it’s better than these two immature responses is to learn several random personal questions for uncomfortable situations you might find yourself in and set the course back to a normal communication.
Personal, intimate, geeky, witty, provoking, deep, serious, annoying and funny, with or without making any sense, both simple and complicated, we got you a list of very random questions you can ever ask someone. Aside from their potential of saving you from awkward situations, these random funny questions can also be used as conversation starters. Whatever the reason you’re looking for random questions may be, here’s the list we’ve promised. If you find any of these questions unfit, please let us know – we’ll take care of it.
77 Random Questions to Ask and Have Fun
1. How would you describe a turtle without a shell: homeless or naked?
2. If you had a time traveling machine, would you travel back in the past or in the future?
3. Do you think you have what it takes to be a president of a country?
4. What movie has influenced you the most?
5. Would you rather go in jail for a crime you didn’t commit or get away it?
6. What animal best suits your personality?
7. Do you believe a liar who admits he is one?
8. What would your first question be if you meet an alien?
9. Which one of your five senses would you rather give up: sight or hearing?
10. Do you have any phobias?
11. If you could live in a TV show, what would that be?
12. What would you rather be: fast as the Flash or powerful like Superman?
13. What is your dream job?
14. How would you spend one million dollars?
15. Which personality trait you think it’s your finest?
16. What is your dream country?
17. What is your favorite book of all time?
18. If you could start over with your life in another country, which country would be that be?
19. What is your biggest failure in your life?
20. Do you make practical jokes on a regular basis?
21. When night falls, who picks it up?
22. If you see a homeless person dying, would you perform CPR on them?
23. What do you prefer better: vintage or modern music?
24. Is there a person you envy?
25. What do you think is your biggest achievement in your life?
26. Do you have any regrets?
27. If your house was on fire and you could save only one item, what would it be?
28. What is your most favorite hobby?
29. Do you like online shopping?
30. Have you ever been in a long relationship?
31. Do you believe in destiny?
32. What is your lucky number?
33. If you were a superhero, what kind of suit would you wear?
34. Have you ever solved a Rubik’s cube?
35. What dish you think you prepare best?
36. Do you dream often?
37. What is your best talent?
38. Have you ever cried at a movie?
39. Are you a good comedian?
40. Would you rather have an intellectual job, lots of money and no social life or be a bartender, poor and have an awesome social life?
41. Can you imagine a world without technology?
42. Which celebrity would you like to meet the most?
43. If you could travel back in time and change one big history event, what would it be?
44. Do you like long snowy walks?
45. Would you give up your current life to live in Rivendell (Elven Realm)?
46. If you could learn one language by a single tap on your screen, which would it be?
47. What is your biggest source of inspiration?
48. If you could punch one important figure of the history, who would that be?
49. Have you ever been left at a middle of a date?
50. Are you good at playing golf?
51. Do you like animals?
52. What piece of advice would you give to your own child self?
53. What color you think it’s best for socks?
54. What do sheep count when they can’t fall asleep?
55. If you were a fish, do you think you would be getting thirsty?
56. Can you imagine a world without people in it?
57. If it were possible, would you leave Earth and start a new life on another planet?
58. Do you think crying under water is possible?
59. What is your all-time favorite movie?
60. If you were able to live the life of your favorite character of your favorite book/movie/TV show, what book would that be?
61. Would you rather live in a small house in the woods or a big house in the city?
62. If you needed to choose between deleting your Facebook or Instagram account, what would your choice be?
63. What is the silliest thing you’ve ever done?
64. If you had but a week to live, how would you spend it?
65. Who is the most intelligent person you know?
66. If it were up to you your father and mother to meet, would you set them up on a date?
67. Would you rather play the villain or the victim in a scary movie?
68. Can you solve a Sudoku puzzle?
69. Do you fancy an ice cream in winter?
70. When was the last time you made a call drunk?
71. Can you make an impression of a celebrity?
72. Do you read your daily horoscope?
73. What do you find more romantic: rain or snow?
74. How do fish survive lighting strikes?
75. If you could bring one singer back from the dead, who would that be?
76. Have you ever cheated at a test?
77. What’s your favorite sports brand?
Most of these random questions are open-ended, so you’re very likely to end up sharing life stories, experiences, hopes and dreams, fails and triumphs, fears and challenges for hours. If you ever run out of things to talk about, simply pick one of these 77 random questions and you’re on the right track.